teST

omgosh...

this blog had not been updated for yrs..
rust jor..
must give CPR sin..
sizzling cold man samantha!!

okay..
yea..y??
coz..
im lazy to update
plus
my storys are super duper long..so..
i dun wanna type it here unless...
u ask me directly?maybe

yeapp!!
got my test since mon..
and now.??
itz O V E R 
O
V
E
R
!!!

P R A I S E 
 T H E 
L O R D
.

delta??only 5 ofem' pass da test..
damn difficult lor..waliao..
i hope i can get a,but,i realized i lost at least 20 marks..sob*
coz..if da q wrote 6 marks,thy will multiply it twice..
so
WHAT TO DO??
i've tried my best.

oh..
my heartbeat freaking faast ystd.
teacher said someone cheated during sj test!!
phew..in the end i knw who she's mentioning an its not me!!
haha
coz i DID ask an indian guy,KAJENTHIRAN for an answer
....
he flip through textbook during da test!!!!!
argh!!geramnya..

LISTEN UP..
I PROMISE I WILL NOT DO SUCH STUPID THINGS AGAIN..AMEN

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: