fr sally

I don't know what had happen between us.
But you seems like dislike me day by day.
I wish the time would stop.
So the hateful in you would stop.

I miss how you would like listen to me.
Respect me more than others.
Having fun with me and won't let me upset.
Not that you have change.
I understand your condition now.
But it's not enough that only me who understand.
I'm tired of it.
Nearly fed up with it.
But I didn't.
I knew friends is desperately needing for understanding.

Sometimes you treat me so good.
Always there to cheer me up.
But sometimes you treat me like nothing.
Always abandon and avoiding me.
You said don't hurt others.
But you just did it thousands times.
To me.
It's not that you must treat me like a queen.
But please. I'm a human with heart with feelings.
I do feel hurt too.

I know why these things is already a normal things to happen.
But this time,I felt heartbroken.
Really felt my heart scatter around and hoping someone repair it.

And also,
This guy.
I sometimes hate his attitude to me.
He's also unpredictable.
Sometimes he treat me like a princess sometimes he even treat me like shit.
Of course, he treat me good always needing for something else back.
After he got the thing,
And he will start treat me like shit!

O!
Shito! Fucko! Bitcho! Sucko! Asso!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: