NO NO


















































did lots of stupid stuff in today.
=tropicana=
=nst[church]=
=party[jason]=

>tropicana<
ok,err..fruitful?yes?no?
whtever lar..i saw fahrenheit!!!argh
accompany stella thr and met
WAN XIN AND XIAO SHI!!!!!
overall..its still fruitfull i think??
aaron's super duper handsome man!!
and guess wht stella says?
:"among all..i saw aaron's teeth is da whitest!!..and kelvin's is da worse!!"
swt lo stella!!
got pic of em' upload it soon.

>nst<
how?
not wht i expected..
cnt blame u guys coz no one knws wht am i expecting though..
in the end..she really broke my heart into pieces..sob*
YEAP!!IM MENTIONING YOU!!
YOU!!
hope u dont disappoint me anymore!!haha
cell?
urgh!!
SICK OF U!
SICK OF UR FACE!!
+
ESPECIALLY UR  V O I C E
makes me feel like vomitting..
i wanna end da story!!end tht with you..
nth to do with u and me alr..
NO MORE!!
please!!

>party<
fun
+
fun
+
F U N 
its actually jason thow's hse warming party.
i PLAYED GUITAR AND PIANO THR!!
FUN,FUN,FUN!!
love ya all!!
oh..u knw wht
i seriously felt like buying a new Mac, aluminium after tht.
seriously.
i saw it at someone's hse and..
I LOVE IT
LOVEIT
LOVE IT
LOVE  IT
LOVE   IT

MOMMY!!!
CAN I HAVE ONE??!!!!
PLEASE!!!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: