holiday-ness

what do u guys normally do at home during holiday??

me???
NOTHING..!!!
XIAO D LAR..
stay at home..facing da wall..gonna ask my mom to paint another color..bored of it haha
90% of my friends went out..hangin out together  [WITHOUT MEEEEEEEE!!]
sob* sob* and sob*
sad lah weh...
my scedule are all dangling here and thr..
urgh.....!!wanna kill tht WOMEN seriously..
cancell meeting suddenly.
in a nutshell,
yeapp,in a nutshell..sounds like im doin homework..
i WANNA GO OUT
IWANNA
I WANNA
I WANNA!!!!!
ARGHHHHH!!!
dong..dong..staying at home like a psycho!!
sally ask me out tmr..
unfortunately..
tuITION!!
i wanna c suju
but
thy're reaching at 438pm.
ck have to tuiton at 6
so,cnt make it...
sad lar!!!

tomorrow??
=kawat=
=tuition=
=homework at home=

nite.gotta save some energy and have fun in da midst of kawat-ing
chhao..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: