. . ..::hurt so bad::.. ..

yesterday+today...
thrs a lot of ppl try to hurt me..m my EQ finally lose n they won!!!=(

theres 2 evil person in my life...
>hXXX
>janyue

UNBELIEVABLE??BELIEVE IT..!!

actually d first one is a gal,form 5 in our school..
she didnt hurt me that bad aso la..
i think she gt irritate by me n felt sick of me only..
but, i really gt hurt n keep thinkin at home for d whole day.
neways,i talk with her today for 2 sentence only---"SHORT TALK"
she seems to b okay,n like nothin had happen b4.
THANK GOD><

THE 2ND ONE.

walao..this one hurts me really very very bad..
no one hurts me that bad b4..except for my brother la..
everyone knws that.
u know what he say??!!!!
+=me,-=janyue.
+:halo..
-:halo
-:haiyo...bu yao jiang cu lu la..!!"
+:[gt shocked n nothing to say'
-:NAN REN PO!!!"
+;{turn around n say} who say that!!??{angry]"
-:no la, i say ni shi xiang nan ren de nu ren{u r a gal who acts like a boy}
------------------------------------------
i was so hurt after that, n i have really nothing to say..
but,beside me,wan shin,
ws:si wen yi dian..bu yao na me cu lu.."
i was quite de her aso at that time..

b4 that in da canteen,my mood was no good dy y someone..,
DA STJOHNSSSS!!!

rmb da post i posted that day..
it say that i start to "love them??
but now..

ITS EXACTLY D OTHER WAY ROUND!!!!


-no comment for it-
-end-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: