givinup


.... .. .. .nowimspeechless...

im givin up..
im too degil
i hate this n hate that..especially stjohns!!

theres too much burden on my back..
PMR is near
>my mom kongkong me
>pauline kongkonh me
>shirine kongkong me
>wanxin n da gang kongkong me
>teacher kongkong me



i think im goin to give up in stjohnss pose!!
am i that useless??
i cnt let everyone satisfy n fullfill EVERYONE'S needs..
u guys made me sick of myself!!
i saw tha way u all did ue work n da meeting today..
everyone has a paper on their hands.
wat bout' me??!!!
air?? what izit?!!! its JUZ AIR N THERES NOTHING AT ALL!!!

im d only one who did nothin..jz standind aside n watch them..
=U=S=E=L=E=S=S=
even thrs no kawat..d ambulance leader will have work to do forever..

i cnt coop everythin up..
n especially with U ALL!!!!
right now..i think teck lee mind thinking is TOTALLY RIGHT!!!


=emo-ing=
=end=
+nowimspeechless+

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: