..emotional took me over=(

today suckss!!!
since perhimpunan,untill end of the day...

luckily,my closest friend treat me well,if not..i think i cnt live any longer..

-----------------------------
during st.john meetin',im so frustrated to c ALL OF THEM
u knw who i mean right??i no,then too bad lo..
walao..i really wanna give each n everyone of them a slap in their face neh..
i am too -----emotional n i finally cnt stand it coz thy're playing n making
boise so loudly,n im really realli burnin'up ..
FINALLY...I SHOUTED:" S E N Y A P S I K I T !!!!"
then da stupid Xuckin erxiang lead all of them(especially da useless cat hai cadet leader n the cat hai zai>"rekrut)
STUPID-asshole<>

made!!

the whole period of st.john meetin' they keep on doin those stupid things n syok sendiri..dont even care bout. others..
i dont mind coz of that,...BUT!! most importantly,jz play sumthing nice n fun lar..y dance themeselve n dance those stupid sex da action for what...useless ajkssss...especially da ex-oness..lead them to do it!!

if possible,i really wanna complain bout'
>kah jun
>chung hoong
>CHEE KEONG[better gt out of st.john n leave me alone!!!made]
>kwon ki
>wan xin
>kah kit

i think theres somore..u knw urseleves la ...

later..hafiz came to me n saw me look very down..
i really dunno y...i gt a strong feeling,when hafiz came..i CRIED straight away..
i really dunno y.??
i jz cnt control myself=(

the rest i really dun wanna say d..if u wanna knw..
u can ask me when im in a good mood.haha><

CONCLUSION=my day for today -S-U-C-K-S-S...
i hate it!!
i hate all of u!!!

==================================

=THE SECOND PART=

we went to sg.wang for asq!!=)
to be continue...

+end+
+emo+

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: