my very 1st meetin' after being an ass.store keeper=)

R E M E M B E R !!!!!
date~ 24th JUNE 2009
venue~muhibah square, amk perimbun
time~2:00pm-4:00pm

y izit meaningfull to me??
y? coz this is the day ...me! as pen. penyelia store taking my duty as a ajk!!
actually, it has not much burden lar..dunno y they say so aso..
haizz..
hw's today???

WALAO !!
CANT BELIEVE IT!!
FUN MAN !!!
SERIOUSLY...
FUN LIKE HELL!!!!><

at first..its quite bored,then me,sally,kjun brought some i dea of d games..
then..
everyone have fun n HIGH like hell!!

FINALLY,last minute...
v play sumthing really funny
we r acting till' d world go round
i really got crazy n laugh like hell when...
KAH KIT ACTING SERENA...
KAH KIT:"....ZHOU...YUAN ....YUAN..!!"
walao...v all really laugh untill...untill...untill...
i really cant describe it lar...
haha..
for those who not there..u REALLY REALLY MISSED OUT..
nvm,v're goin to have more fun next time..

those who arent there that time...
>natalie
>liwen
>kathryn jia peee=)
>shirine
>grace

actually, v r divided into 2 groups neways..i dunno whether i should write ont haha=)
WE RELLY HAD A LOT OF FUN WITH THEM...^^

OMG!
I BEGIN TO L O V E THEM MORE N MORE D...
=)
-kj
-kki
-kkit
-tee
-wanxin
-(n those who r in my group today..victor n lotss more)
~unfortunately..no feel for ckeong...=(
sorry...really sorry..
coz u did a very sad thing in front of me..

neways..i will try to change...
hope u too~~~

+sam+

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: