[badday]

haizzz...
gt a really serious critically baad time these few days..
its all bcoz of my MOM!!!
wat a mommy in this world is she!!
sick of her..sorry to say that.
but,she really piss me off

name=vicki
age=4X [make it a secret lar..]
height=157cm
weight=55kg
add.=[of cos same as me lar..]
h/p no.=019-3111XXX
hair style=short hair with brown colour...but not those aunty aunty kind la..
...[what else??]
i think no more d lar..

OKAY!! STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!!

Y I DONT LIKE HER "SOMETIMES'..??
1st-really not understanding..
2nd-dunno wat i am goin through,especially this age..15=PMR
3rd-use to scold me a lot when she is in a bad mood
4th-dunno wat i need the most..which is...LOVE N CARING from her n family
5th-lock me in da hse ALL TIMES...like I AM THE PRISONER IN A PRISON..!!
6th-i have to relax after exam ...bt she dont let me out ALL TIMESS..
7th-always says;"ur exam is around da corner...plz dont b too playful..STAY AT HOME!!![walao..my exam jz over dy leh..?]
8th-BIAS!!!on my brother..!!=(

THESE ALL REALLY `HURTS` ME A LOT !!!

GOD!!
PLEASE..
H
E
L
P
ME...!!!!

amen..

+samantha+

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: