my holiday scedule...

1st june,mon...
8-10am-geografi tuition in school...=cikgu shafinah=
+sit with serena,natelie&crazy sally,neways v had lotss of fun+

2nd june,tues...
8-10am-geografi tuition again...=cikgu shfinah=
+today's topic =Tema 3=,haha..every days topic is different.+
+haha...sit with those crazy friends gain->sally,serena&natalie+
+cnt rmb d..i think v went to makan...+
+last minute,v plan to go to sallys hse..coz evryone gt nithin to do at home+
+evryone knws tat my mom is a strict person,i darent tell her..bt i dun wanna bluff her..+bro jz quarrelled with her
yesterday...GOD i relly dunno what to da at this time+
+finally..i called my bro..n tell him evrything.he told my mom to cum n fetch me.GOD!!!!what the heXX...finally
mom came to fetch me in the restaurant.im nt happy ...+

3rd june,wed...
->slighly different today<-
8-10am-kh in school...
+v did our electronik thingi..+
+actually my thing isnt correct,then one "sifu" corrected for me..haha...quite happy.finally..i saw d light from
my elektrik komponen.i hope ill gt an A for it><
10-12a/pm-should be havin geografi lesson in school=cikgu shafinah-
+haizzz...teacher want us to pay rm4 for everythin..bt i din bring money,so i din pay for it+
+im lazy today+shirines waitin fo us outside..so,i skipped my geografi class n went to accompany her+
12pm-went to makan together...
+i told my mom tat v r goin to sallys hse today..+
+guess what?!she "approved" wow..what a miracle is happenin to me!!+
+v waited for relly long time for the stupid rapid kl,stupid bus to arrive+
+then, v decided to stop waitin for it,bt to go through the jungle tracking thing..(walking) in order to reach
sally's new home.+
+v had a relly crazy time in her hse..v play with d guitar,computer,n even the livin room.+
+sweety sally even cook her campbell soup for us..how sweet she is. bt seriously its delicious.+
+v played untill 5pm then v go throught jungla tracking gain n head home+

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: