Happy Easter [7 station of the cross]

wow..
speechless*
POWERFUL GOD.
I LOVE JESUS
thrs 7 stations all together..this was my first time and i was so damn lost man...
reach thr late so..i joined RACHEL's cell..
i thought tht its better thn my own cell though hehe=P
this whole journey is best taken alone,and so i obeyed.
this would be my first time doin something in church alone mann
FORTUNATELY,I DiD IT!!
YAY FOR ME.

STATION 1
Jesus Washes His Desciples' Feet
1>take d stone
2>right d name of a person whc offended u d most[i wrote lw]haha
3>prayer
4>dig another stone fr another pail[BAPAK BUSUK!!HAHA]
5>wash[jesus washing someone else's feet]
[sanctuary was freakin cold deyy..my hand's freezing after dipping into
the water]
john 13:1-20

STATION 2
The Lord's Supper
1>watch slide
2>prayer
3>reflect
[same sanc,so,COLDDDDDDD]
matt26:17-35

STATION 3
Gethsemane
[i dunno wht it is either..heh]
1>scripture
2>prayer
3>reflect
[da room was frggin hot HOT btw..warmed up]
john17:1-26

STATION 4
The Arrest
1>scripture
2>[playing swords??jkjk]
3>prayer
4>reflect
[scary inside,yet cool!!]
john18:1-11;15-18;25-27

STATION 5
The Tria1
1>scripture
2>quiz
3>bloood
4>king?
5>reflect
[someone painted for me on my palm..nice of him.]
john18:28-19:16

STATION 6
The Way Of The Cross
[SCARY~~~~~~~]
thy showed us LOTSSS AND TONNES of pics bout the 
process of GOD being crucified.
and hang a "rejected" sign on d neck.yeapp..like a dog.
matthew27:27-44

STATION 7
The Cruxifixion
[whr i lost my stone and go round searching for it...exhausted mann!!
finally..i've to take off my jacket and show my sexy top!!haha]
7 A>1>blindfold
2>imagine
3>reflect
7B>1>leave da tag thr
2>nail a "sin" on d t-cross
3>mirror[im actually looking at my hair at tht time..haha
hope no one'speeping at tht moment.]
4>holy communion
5>love letter from GOD[its actually man-made lar..]
6>end

whn back to cafeteria and met my cell.
something IS REALLY WRONG..
everyone's so cold.unlike last time..shouting here and thr
KARMEN!!!!!
MISS U SO SO MUCH WEIHH..
unfortunately,haizz..
NVM.GOD BLESS US.
SHARON!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEYY...
LYNETTE!!!!!
NOTHING BUT THANKS.
STELLA!!!
YOU'RE FORGIVEN LIKE LONG LONG TIME AGO LAR
IM SERIOUS NI..
and d msg u sent me..i did not reply coz i dont wanna waste my money
u can ask me straight away..
u mean [feel like dying]?
its for my sch friend..not u

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: