2.oo am

LOVE THE WAY THE CLOCK LOOKS LIKE NOW..
2 AM.u knw it if u get me.

hmmm..wondering what am i doin in the middle of the night??
sigh*
my mom ask me whether to throw a partayy during my bday next mon
= 26TH APRIL!!
i was like..so shocked tht she asked..coz..last yr...sigh**sigh*****

anyways..i was too excited!!!
i dream and dream and imagining those nonsense!!
i jumped on bed on 1030
in the end..i rolled here and there till 1am..thinking of how my partayy is
goin to be like..
so,i FORCE MYSELF to prepare earlier so that it will
be going on smoothly...
ISHH!!THIS IS LIKE SUPER LAST MINUTE WEIHH...
PLAN IT 2 HOURS AGO AND NOW!!~~~
IM DONE WITH MY INVITATION CARD!!!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~
IM TOO000 GREAT!!HAHA

in the other hand, i was thinking of my exam!!!
EXAM SUCK!!!
felt so guilty!!
its like 2 weeks away ONLY!!!
i HAVEN'T EVEN PREPARE A SINGLE SUBJECT OF IT!!!
ITS LIKE ALL 5 CHAPTERSSSSSSSSSSSS TO GO MANN!!!

this is my sweetsixteen..so ...
just wanna make it a memorable one.
im done here..ciaozz!!!

OH YA!!I'L GIVE U GUYS INVITATION CARD LATER ON1!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA><
DO COME AND HAVE FUN!!
=SLEEPOVER ROXXX=

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: