desperate=.=

i dont knw wht am i doin these few days...

teck sean ask me to sunway..i was like..i better go with sally thy all larr..
neways,i really dunno how to reject them lo..better make up my mind to go ont.
someone told me tht thy're postponing d karaoke date.
MAN!! i was so freak out lo..suddenly plan to change.
thn i was so excited b4 for wht oh??
suan la..samantha=(
ARGHHH!!!!! IM GOIN TO DIE OF BORED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!
ish..someone plz recommend me some korean drama to watch..
or,ask me out!!!probably a movie...PLEASEEEEEEE...

=.SICK OF BORED.=

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 feedbeck.:

let me define what's fucked up said...

Aigoo...
Sorry la...
But you have to think of plans ma...
If you want..
I can ask you out for movies...
:)

*Teck Sean ask you for Sunway?
:)