cut..Cut..CUt..CUT..gt my haircut><





went out the whole day with my mom yesterday..

we had lotts of fun walking with her.
we went to bangsar village2 n jusco.
i gt my haorcut in jusco..n guess wht??
i saw..
DEBORAH HENRY!!!!
the miss Malaysia 2 yrs ago.
shes so beatiful..argh!!
my cousin sis,Christine knew her..
she went to chat with her for awhile then we shoo off
i remember once she went to my aunt hse before for a Christmas party..
bt,i didnt get to c her coz i didnt went out.

neways,i got my new haircut.
at first,i thought it was a totally diff me..
bt,later,i think it was almost d same with d previous one,only this is slightly shorter..
BUT!!
i really really lOvE it mann!!
its nice..though.
hehe...i will post d pics soon..vry vry s00n..k?
im lz larr..

haizz..nothing really good happened in sch tht day..
thy ask me to go for sunway lagoon,bt, i insist i dont wanna..
thrs lottss of reason..dont feel like goin is one of a thousand reason..
n probably,its the most im portant thing .right??
HAVE FUN!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: