:(

everyone's got their own problem in their life isn't it?
i've my own too.
i don't know bout me.
but,for me,friendship means a lot to me.
and yeah..this really bothers me.:(

idk why!!!!
WHY
W H Y
W H Y!!!
god,is this reallt what you wnt it to be happening on me
in order to build me up??
i guess so,but im suffering!
please guide me in everything.thanks:)

and yeah..i'd rather this probs would disappear asap.
i mean,NOW!

idk y,kl peeps lifestyle is totally diff from here.
i wish everyone would be like them though.
i know,thr some are like them.which i prefer it to be that way.

and...i've been praying so hard so hard.
finally,one prob disappear and another prob pops up!
can you pls let me rest for a mo?
i seriously needed a break,let me breathe in and out for at
least once.can?

you were a history in my life.
i would never forget you.
that's for sure.
but..it'll definitely comes this way when
we had a conflict.
and yeah..here it is which i dont wish it would happen
HAPPENS!! :(
im not a stalker.
i saw wht u posted.i love i care.
I DO CARE!
but..can you hear me??
what you've done for me,i knew it!
i know you're sincere,me either!
bday cards,party invitation.
you've done tonnes more than this.

TAKE IT AS A CHALLENGE SAMM!!!
i'll adore Him and try to do the best to get everything
back into that" condition for our friendship.

i hope that you could understand what am i
trying to tell you here.i really touched by your feelings and wordings.
that's wht i can say for now.

love,
sam. =]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 feedbeck.: