itz all fake

is today a great day??

yes ? no?
well,to me i cant c it..
so sorry tht im being so sacarstic now.
me??
wonder wht i got for my pmr???
6a1b
yupp
6a1B
i was so dissappointed of not getting straight..
i'll be like>>MAD<<
seriously.
i got my b for bm...
walao..i tell u!!bm suckss man!!
i put so much effort in to it..
and i got like..
okay..
a B??!!!!!
freakin' dissapointed.!!
i dunno to u la..but i really can feel da feeling of dissapoinment in myself..
sam!!kd!!
what'cha doin??!!!
wake up!!
itz not d end of da world!!
u have spm to work on.
i got my result fr pn.wahida..
she hugged me like hell!!
n i was lyk..let me go man!let me breathe..==ll
she's a good teacher anyways..
some ppl came to comfort me..
i was like..walao
>>u guys were so fake<<
i even heard a giggle sound behind me!!
chillax' la samantha..
at least i have 2 REAL friend tht will help me whn im in need..
so much so much i owe u two!!
thank u very very much!!
THANK YOU!!
especially d one who really really comfort me through d phone..
i was so touch by her talk..she's like a mnother of mine man!!lol
congratz to those who got straight!!
u guys must have put a lot of effort in it..
dont be sad..rmb tht i can receive
RM600!!
barbeque!!
braces!!
+
christmas present..
my other friends use to buy presents for friends...
i kinda weird and curious y isnt my chinese friends follow this culture??

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 feedbeck.:

let me define what's fucked up said...

Hey there...
I felt so sorry right now...

I'm sorry cause I'm not comforting you well...
I'm sorry since you called me your true friend but now I can't do anything for you...
I'm sorry cause can't even make you smile at least once...

But...
I wanted to tell you that...
You are always the best...
Don't care about that stupid BM dy...

WUlualala...
Come back Samantha Hah Kai Di...
Come back to normal!!!

Mak sampat...
Babi babi babi babi~~
Nama nama ade dua~ Iaitu!
Khinzir khinzir khinzir khinzir khinzir~
Khinzir suke makan tahi~
Tahi ade dua~
Iaitu keras keras keras keras~
Dan!
Cair cair cair cair cair...

:P

SMILE FOR ME!